Apply For Pan Card
Having a PAN is necessary for any taxpayer in India. This document was created by the government of India to essentially ensure that every earning citizen of this country who should be paying tax to the government does so, and so that all the malpractices regarding the evasion of tax can be stopped.
PAN is an acronym for Permanent Account Number. It is basically a unique 10-digit alphanumeric code that is assigned to every individual in India who is eligible to pay tax. Through this number, all the tax-related information about an individual is stored and shared between government agencies.
It is important to note that when the tax department issues a PAN number, the person is also handed down a physical card. The card generally contains the PAN number, date of birth, photograph and the name of the taxpayer. This card also acts as a legal identity proof which is valid for the individual’s lifetime.
So, if you too are a tax-paying citizen of this country and hence you want to apply for your PAN card, but neither do you have the time nor the resources to complete the process yourself, then contact us at Passport Agent and Consultation Services, a pan card consultant agency situated in Delhi. Moreover, here we also offer services as a pan card correction agent. So, if there are any corrections needed then we can also assist you with the amends.
Why do I need to have a PAN card?
Owning a PAN card is important for every taxpayer in India because –
- With the help of PAN card agents in Indirapuram, you can get your PAN card which can be used as a legal identity poof.
- PAN Card is a legal document that can prove useful in availing utility connections like electricity, LPG, telephone, internet, etc.
- If you will get your PAN card made with the assistance of PAN card consultants Delhi, then you will become capable of easily tracking your tax payment. This way you will never need to pay your tax twice because of the lack of evidence on your part.
What is the eligibility?
According to Section 139A of the Income Tax Act, to apply for a PAN card, you should be-
- Paying tax or liable to pay tax based on the tax slabs.
- You should have a business or professional service where you are earning more than 5 lakhs.
- An importer or exporter who is required to pay any form of tax to the government.
- A trust or charitable organization.
What are the required documents?
To get your PAN card, you will have to provide the following documents to Passport Agents and Consultant Services, a pan card consultancy agency in Delhi-
- Proof of address (Voter ID, passport, bank account statement, driving license, etc.)
- Proof of identity (passport, driving license, arm’s license, aadhar card, etc.)
- Proof of DOB (passport, driving license, birth certificate, etc.)
So, if you need to apply for your PAN card or you are looking for a PAN card correction agent, then contact us, and we promise you our best services!